Some posts contain compensated links. Please read this disclaimer for more info.
Here Is Why Should You Be ‘In The Club?’ Club1 Hotels
When it comes to travel benefits, the more the better. Who wants to say no to savings – heck not me! Globe-trotters, love being able to save cash, especially if that also means extra money for flight on hotel upgrades.
If you’re a frequent traveler, or you simply want to save cash on your next (and all) travel adventures, Club 1 could be the answer you’re looking for, and right now you get a one-year membership FREE with this link.
1-Year FREE Membership Includes
- Club 1 hotels membership includes full access to wholesale rates at over 1 million of the finest hotels & resorts including discounts on flights, car rentals, luxury cruises lines, golf and more
- Guaranteed savings on every booking made outside of 7 days of arrival
- Free Subscription to Business Traveler Magazine (available only online or in the mobile app)
- No Blackout Dates
- Personalized concierge services
- Largest selection of room types
What Is Club 1?
Club 1 allows you to access savings and deals on some of the biggest hotels, resorts, cruise ships, and car rental services across the world. Once you join and pick your package level, you have access to savings in over 20,000 different destinations, spread over 203 countries.
With some of the biggest names in the travel and leisure world included in the scheme, it’s a great way to keep cash in your pocket, whilst upgrading your travel experiences. Some instantly recognizable Club1 names include:
- Four Seasons
- Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Park Hyatt
- Renaissance Hotels
- W Hotels
- Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts
- Hilton Hotels & ResortsConrad Hotels & Resorts
- Sofitel Hotels & Resorts
- Waldorf Astoria
- Sixt Rent a Car
- Princess Cruises
- Disney Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruises
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
Plus many more.
How Does Club1 Work, And How Can You Join?
It’s very easy to join Club 1, as you simply head to the website and pick your package, and apply online. The annual membership offer is currently $99 and gives you 12 months access to savings and benefits. You can also score up to $200 booking credits on your first hotel, cruise, or car rental through the club by joining using this link.
You could also upgrade to the premium package, which costs $695 for a one-year membership, and this gives you countless other savings at your disposal. Frequent business travelers might also benefit from the corporate package.
Once you have joined you have instant access to savings, with regularly updated offers coming your way. There is also a 24-hour helpline if you have any queries.
What Are Club1 Savings And Benefits?
These are quite far-reaching, and it really depends on the package you choose as to the exact benefits and savings you have access to. Overall, however, the most basic package will give you:
- Guaranteed savings on your reservations made through Club 1
- Last room availability
- Discounts on VIP airport lounges and clubs
- Discounts on flights
- Discounted ground transportation through Carey International
- Discounts on golf courses
- Big discounts on international and domestic sporting matches and events
- Discounts on international and domestic concerts, attractions, and theatre shows
- Gift card for Luggage Free luggage shipping services
- Discounted rates on car rental
- Discounts on 16 different cruise lines, as well as 4 luxury options
- Free 30-day trial
Is Club1 Worth it?
If you travel more than two times per year, then yes this package could save you a good amount of cash, and it could also make your travel endeavors much more luxurious as a result.