What You'll Find On This Page
- Chasing the Donkey Tours: Kornati Islands Day Trip
- Kornati Islands
- Your Personalised Tour Description
- What Makes Our Tour Great?
- What Separates Our Tour From The Other Kornati Island Tours?
- What You Need to Bring
- Book Now
Chasing the Donkey Tours: Kornati Islands Day Trip
Have you ever dreamed of sailing the Adriatic’s beautiful turquoise waters? Meandering through a network of islands, waving at other yachts passing you by, and stopping in secluded bays for a dip, to cool off, snorkel or just relax? Couple that with some fantastic Croatian cuisine and you have the perfect day.
If you’re looking for that memorable experience in Croatia, come and Chase the Donkey with us – we will take you on a cruise of the Kornati Islands National Park on a luxury boat.
We’ll get up close and personal with the Kornati Islands, show you secret swim stops, pour you a glass of boutique wine and craft beer and serve up some of the Zadar Regions best gourmet produce, as well as take you for an unforgettable lunch experience.
The Kornati Islands are are a true gem in the Adriatic and we would like for you to join us on this day trip & experience two of the things we love most about Croatia, cruising the Adriatic and savoring Croatia’s finest food.
The Kornati Islands National Park consists of 89 islands, islets and reefs spread over 217 square kms. The Kornati Islands are a dense cluster of islands meaning there are numerous small coves, beaches and bays where you can stop and just take a swim, and take in the pristine environment all within close proximity to each other. Kornati National Park is perfect for those looking to experience unique natural landscapes, soaring cliffs and barren rocky mostly uninhabited islands, it has to be seen to be believed. The Adriatic is at her glorious best in the National Park, and with the backdrop of the Kornati Islands, you will be stunned at the natural beauty of the area. If you’re in Croatia this is an experience not to be missed.
Your Personalised Tour Description
- We’ll greet you in Zadar at 9:00 am and welcome you aboard your luxury boat for the day. Kick back relax and settle in.
- We’ll conduct a tasting showcasing Zadar’s best wine, craft beer, award-winning cheeses from a local island, award-winning local charcuterie and more.
- Our tour will take in the sights of the Kornati islands including; Mala Proversa, Mana Cliffs, Levrnaka Bay and, of course, we’ll stop to swim in the Kornati’s most pristine locations.
- After cruising and swimming the Kornati National Park, you’re going to get hungry, so it’s time for lunch. This is not just any meal but an authentic regional Croatian experience.
- Back on board, we will make our way back to Zadar – but not before taking in more of the sights and another swim stop – there are a few choices and we’ll decide together. That’s the beauty of being on a small private tour.
What Makes Our Tour Great?
- You won’t be jam packed with dozens of others – our full-day tour is on a luxurious Sessa 42 Hard Top with a maximum of 8 other donkey chasers. No crowds here!
- You will not only see the best the Kornati Islands has to offer but we will take you to secluded swim stops in the most pristine azure waters in the Kornati National Park.
- We get the day started with a gourmet tasting of food and beverages.
- We want you to experience what it is we love about food from the Zadar region so we always find and prepare the best local delicacies.
- Your lunch stop will be an experience to remember.
- Personalised service from your host (that’s us) and a dedicated captain with years of experience in the Kornati Islands archipelago.
- We supply snorkeling equipment and towels so you don’t have to lug those about.
Bonus: If we’re lucky we may run into some Dolphins. Your Captain knows where they like to hang out!
What Separates Our Tour From The Other Kornati Island Tours?
- You get to the National Park in just 45 minutes as opposed to the long 2+ hour journey it takes on the big tour boats.
- The tour is actually within the National Park – don’t be fooled many tours don’t actually go into the National Park.
- You’re are not jam packed onto a boat with large numbers of other people – we accept just 8 guests.
- Our boat is fantastic and you’re guaranteed a personalised private boat experience. See for yourself
- We have the flexibility to deviate from the plan.
- The tasting menu and lunch are true Dalmatian food experiences.
What You Need to Bring
The usual gear like bathers, sunscreen and your camera.
We like to call it an investment in yourself – this fantastic day would normally cost you €200 per person, however, we are offering a discounted price of €180 pp for our first three tours – all you have to do is pay a €60 deposit to secure your place below.