Some posts contain compensated links. Please read this disclaimer for more info.
Avoid Crowded Public Transport & Take A Private Transfer In Croatia & Beyond
Back in 2017 my husband Mate, and I, along with a business partner Božidar started a private transfer company – Octopus Transfers Croatia – and each year it grows, proving now to be one of the best taxi companies in Croatia offering new vans and buses, all driven by local expert drivers.
My family and I always use private transfers when we travel – we like to get off the plane in a new place – and be chauffeur driven direct to our hotel or private accommodation. We also use them for daily excursions and transport between cities when we do not want to hire a car. And, now more than ever we see the value in avoiding busy buses or waiting in lines for a taxi – and instead, take a safer form of travel.
Taking a private transfer in Croatia is safer, in that the ride is not shared with strangers – and the vehicles are sanitized after each use. Drivers are also fitted with masks, and hand sanitizer is provided onboard.
I asked Mate and Božidar to answer a few questions about taking a private transfer in Croatia during these coronavirus times, this is what they had to say:
Tell Us About Octopus Transfers & Why You Started it
How Do You Feel About Travel And Tourism Given The Current Situation?
How Will Your Business Adapt To New Measures, Social-Distancing, Safety?
Why Is Spending Extra Money On Taking A Private Transfer A Good Idea?
- You are traveling privately in a clean and sanitized vehicle. There is significantly less risk of catching COVID-19 then on public transport
- Door to door service
- You can make stops along the route should you choose to
- New vehicles with complimentary wifi and water
- Professional English speaking drivers who are very knowledgable about Croatia and happy to share that with you
- All-inclusive fixed prices
- Meet and greet at the airport is included in the price
Anything Else Guests Should Know About Octopus Transfers?
If you are interested getting a quote check out the wbsite
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you found this article useful, why not show it some love.
More Ways To Discover Croatia With Social-Distancing
- Cast Away On Hvar
- Sites And Bites Tour In Dubrovnik
- White Water Rafting In Croatia
- Private Boat Tour To Discover Hvar’s Hidden Beaches
- Private Wine Tasting On Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Riviera Boat Trip
- Explore Eastern Croatia To Get Off The Tourist Map
- Small Group Olive Grove Tours In Istria
- Head To Cape Kamenjak Nature Park
- Check Out Golden Valley, An Istrian Nature Retreat
- Social Distance Friendly Ideas In The Zadar Region
- Hotel Peristil in Split offers free cancellations
- An Active Retreat On Vis Island – Perfect for one to two families!
- Social Distance Friendly Tours In Zadar
- Zadar Bike Tours
- Private Wine Tasting In Zadar
- Road Trip Through The Balkans In These Rental Mini Campers
- Private Soparnik Cooking Classes
- Private Boat Tours In Zadar
- Private Wine & Food Tours In Split