Who doesn’t love a steaming hot cup of delicious coffee first thing in the morning? I don’t know about you, but if I don’t get my cup of java, I’m not fit for anything!
One of the biggest concerns when traveling around is still enjoying your home comforts, and if you count coffee as something you can’t do without, it might be that you’re not always close to a Starbucks. In this case, a portable coffee maker is a product you need in your suitcase.
A travel coffee maker does what it says on the tin – it allows you to make a delicious cup of your favorite coffee whether you’re in the back of beyond or sightseeing in a city and don’t have time to try and find the nearest coffee shop. Of course, making your drinks from your travel coffee pot saves cash, too – we all know how expensive High Street coffee shops can be, especially if there’s more than one of you.
But, if you’re a coffee fan, and on the go coffee maker is a piece of equipment you need in your travel kit. The problem? The market is flooded with various coffee makers to choose from – some rubbish. So, finding one that suits your needs and allows you to get your caffeine fix easily is crucial.
In that case, let’s check out the best travel coffee maker products and what you should be looking for in your product of choice.
Click on any heading to sort the table accordingly.
Best Travel Coffee Maker Reviews
Get your coffee fix on the go with these travel coffee makers – we’ve found the best of the best for you.
Black & Decker Single-Serve Coffeemaker
Aside from being a big brand name, this particular coffee maker is also a great price. The machine is made of plastic and stainless steel and is a single-serve option for brewing one delicious cup of coffee when your cravings arrive. The device comes with a free travel mug, 16oz in size, and fits into most car cup holders. The cup is also safe to be put into the dishwasher.
This machine doesn’t need paper filters or other accessories, as the mesh filter allows you to use grounds or pods and is extremely easy to clean. There is also an auto shut-off feature, which gives you peace of mind regarding safety, making it one of the best small travel coffee maker options..
Adir Chef Grab N Go Personal Coffee Maker
This electric travel coffee maker is stylish, as it comes in 7 different colors. The machine has a permanent filter inside, which is extremely easy to clean. The mug also features insulation, so your drink isn’t going to go cold too quickly. The travelog is a regular size for one cup of coffee per person and, again, fits into most car cup holders.
There is an auto shut-off feature for safety, and the machine is made of an aplastic and stainless steel combination, which makes it a durable and long-lasting choice. The compact size also means that when you’re at home, it will not take up much space on your countertops or in your suitcase when on the go..
Coffee Gator Pour Over Brewer Mug
An excellent choice for those on the go who want to remain fashionable, this pour-over coffee mug comes in seven different color options. It will certainly not allow your coffee to go cold, thanks to the double-walled insulation. You use the mesh filter with ground coffee and water to pour your freshly brewed drink into the mug, and off you go.
Again, this mug fits most car holders, but the stainless steel quality makes this particular option stand apart. You also don’t have to worry about spillages or drips, as the lid is seal-proof and strong. This is an excellent choice for those who don’t have time to wait around in the mornings!.
Presto MyJo Single Cup Coffee Maker
This particular coffee machine is a little different in appearance compared to the other machines we’ve reviewed so far, as it is made from plastic and sits over the top of your cup to brew the coffee, which you then take with you wherever you’re going.
This product is a fair price for those on a budget and allows you to create all manner of delicious coffee drinks. It is a single-cup machine, and the compact size means it can easily fit into your bag or case when heading off somewhere on an adventure. You heat the water and then put it into the machine. You then pump the hot water through the machine to brew your coffee, pouring it into your favorite cup below. This might b a basic option, but it’s certainly one which will give you the java hit you need!.
Aeropress 82R08 Coffee Maker With Tote Bag
With a case, this travel coffee pot is very compact and collapses by taking the parts topics and storing them in the included tote bag. This means you can easily take this machine with you whoever you go. If you love espresso in particular, this is an excellent machine for you at a reasonable price for the quality you’re getting.
The filter is micro-filtered, so you don’t have to worry about gritty espresso in the mornings, and it takes just 20 seconds to press the coffee and create your delicious drink. The machine then comes apart and rinses easily for cleaning. You could even take this machine off on a camping adventure; it’s small and easy to move around!.
Primula Coffee Brew Buddy
This is a very simple and budget choice for anyone who can’t cope without their coffee while on the go. This portable pour-over coffee maker can choose between a single and twin pack. This isn’t a standard machine per se; instead, it is a reusable eco-friendly fine mesh filter. You can add your coffee grounds and pour hot water into your cup below. The fine mesh also ensures no gritty pieces in your coffee, giving you a smooth cup every time.
This is the ideal option for anyone concerned about the planet, as the materials are all eco-friendly. The filter also easily fits onto most standard-sized cups and mugs, so you don’t have to worry about spilling while making your drink..
CISNO Electric Portable Espresso Machine
If you need a strong shot of espresso in the morning to get you moving, this is a superb express-go coffee maker option, giving you 1.35oz of espresso when you need it the most. The machine is compact and easy to use, made of quality plastic and stainless steel, in a compact design.
This espresso machine is straightforward, as there is only one button, and that’s all you need. Add your coffee and press the button, boiling the water and brewing your delicious drink within minutes. The filter inside the machine is also excellent, so you don’t have to worry about grittiness or anything but a smooth and tasty drink. This isn’t the cheapest option we’ve reviewed, but it is high-quality..
What To Look For In A Portable Coffee Maker
To get the best portable coffee maker, check out these considerations.
- Size: It goes without saying that the smaller the compact travel coffee maker, the less coffee isn’t going to make. If it’s just you, a small product is fine, but if you’re traveling with friends or your partner, you might need to opt for a machine with a larger capacity to cut down on time spent making your drinks in the morning.
- Brewing time: How long does it take for your mini travel coffee maker to brew a cup of java? It’s often the case that the more expensive machines brew coffee faster than the cheaper options, but not always. Be sure to check out the brewing time before making a final purchasing choice.
- Does it need powder?: Do you need a supply of beans, powder, or pods for your mini portable coffee maker to generate the cup of steaming hot goodness you desire? Work out which is best for you in terms of storage and cost.
- Cleaning: How easy is the machine to clean? The easier it is, the quicker you can drink your coffee and head off exploring. Is it dishwasher-safe? These are things you need to consider before making your final choice. The best travel coffee brewer will always be a very easy-to-clean option.
We also have a lot of packing and travel product tips, including the following.
- Comfortable Flat Shoes For Travel Reviews
- Best Travel Hair Dryer
- Best Compression Socks For Flying
- Best Family Passport Holder
- Best Spinner Luggage
- Best Travel Umbrellas To Keep You Dry
- Best Toddler Travel Bed Reviews (aka Travel Crib)
- Best Baby Carrier For Travel Review
- Best Packable Ultralight Down Jacket + Bonus Ultra-Light Winter Packing List
- Best Travel Blenders on The Market
- Long Haul Flight Essentials: Carry on Packing List to Travel Lighter
- Best Travel Pillow for Long Haul Flights:
- The Best Travel Flat Iron Reviews
- Travel Cross Body Bag: The Best Cross Body Bags For Travel
- Best Travel Pants For Women
- Best Shoes For Travel
- Ultimate Guide to Buying The Best Travel Wallet
- Ultimate Guide to Buying Packing Cubes
- What to Wear on a Long-Haul Flight
- Croatia Packing List: What to Pack for Croatia
- Our Guide to Travel Necessities
- Smart Luggage Tracker Tags
- Best Noise-Canceling Headphones For Kids
- Best Travel Garment Bags
- Best Hanging Toiletry Bags
- Best Travel Jewelry Organizers
- Best Luggage For Kids
- Guide To The Best Diving Masks
- Best Compact Travel Binoculars