We may earn commission from affiliate links →
Croatia Transfers: Split Airport Transfers
Getting from Split Airport to Split has never been easier. If you are wondering how to get from Split airport to Split or Split to Split Airport in a safe, reliable, and affordable way, look no further; you have come to the right place. With a few transport options available to you, like the Split Airport bus, Split taxi, and Split private transfers, there is something for everyone.
The best part is that competition is fierce, so it’s relatively inexpensive to take a private transfer, which is the most comfortable and convenient way to travel. For the price of a Split Airport taxi, you can take a private transfer from Split Airport with the best Split Airport transport company, Octopus Transfers Croatia.
With 20 years of transportation experience in Croatia, Octopus Transfers Croatia have a fleet of vehicles to take you from Split airport to Dubrovnik, Zadar, or any town or city in Croatia. If you are planning a Croatian vacation and arrive at Split airport, we can provide you with the following Split Airport transfer services:
- Split Airport to Split transfers
- Split to Zadar transfers
- Split Airport to Split port and other marinas
- Split cruise ship transfers
- Split to Krka Waterfalls day trips
- Split to Plitvice National Park day trips
- Split festival transfers
- Split Airport to Novalja transfers
- Split Airport to city center transfers
- Split Airport shuttle
We pride ourselves on our exemplary service, which we believe is the best in Croatia. Our Split Airport Transfer service is safe, reliable, professional, and affordable.
Split Day Trips
There is so much to explore in Split and its surrounding areas, from UNESCO-listed sites like Diocletian’s palace and stunning national parks to incredible ancient cities and one of the best coastlines in the world. Take a day trip from Split to one of the many sites and see for yourself. Some of these include:
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip
- Krka National Park Day Trip
- Dubrovnik, Zadar and Šibenik
- Mostar, Medjugorje and Kravice Waterfalls
Split Airport Transfers – InterCity Transfers
With Split Airport having the most flights during the peak season in Croatia, many travelers start their Croatian holiday in Split. After you have completed your time in Split, it’s time to move on to one of the other Croatian cities; why not take a transfer? Perhaps one of the following:
- Split to Zadar transfer
- Split to Dubrovnik transfer
- Split to Zagreb transfer
- Split to Rovinj transfer
- Split to Venice transfer
- Split to Kotor transfer
- Split to Ljubljana transfer
Split Airport Festival Transfers
Croatia has become somewhat of a European party hotspot, with huge music festivals happening throughout the summer. We specialize in providing transfers from Split Airport to Novalja, Tisno, or other Croatia music festival destinations. Split to Zadar is also a very popular route, given that many festivals are in the Zadar region. Some of these include:
- Split Airport Hideout festival
- Split Airport to Spring Break Europe
- Split Airport to Sonus festival
- Split Airport to Suncebeat festival
- Ultra Music Festival
Why Choose Us For Your Transfers From Split
- Getting you to your destination safely and in a timely fashion is our number 1 priority.
- Our vehicles are modern, spotlessly clean, and will exceed your expectations.
- Our drivers are certified, experienced, professional, and have extensive local knowledge. We are happy to help.
- Our Split Airport transfer prices are very competitive.
- We have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and are always looking to keep our customers happy.
Contact Octopus Transfers Croatia For A Quote
Things To Do In Split
Split is located on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea and has a very long and interesting history. It’s a city for everyone! Split has a rich culture, beautiful architecture with Greek and Roman influence, and there is no shortage of things to see and do here.
Today, visitors can walk the centuries-old streets and relive history, enjoy the beautiful nature on Split’s doorstep or lap up the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
When in Split, be sure not to miss the following:
- Diocletian’s Palace
- Temple of Jupiter
- People-watch while sipping coffee on the Riva
- Visit the Mestrovič gallery
- The Pazar Market
- Wander the Palace basement
- Talk a stroll up Marjan Hill
- Visit the Roman ruins in Solin
- Visit Klis Fortress
- Take a Game of Thrones tour
- How To Get From Split To Zadar
- How To Get From Split To Dubrovnik
- How To Get From Split To Zagreb
- How To Get From Split To Krka National Park
- How To Get To Medjugorje From Split
- How To Get From Pula To Zadar
- How To Get From Zadar To Zagreb
- How To Get To Krka National Park From Zadar
- How To Get From Zagreb To Budapest
- How To Get From Zagreb To Venice
- How To Get From Zagreb To Ljubljana
- How To Get From Zagreb To Dubrovnik
- How To Get From Zagreb Airport To Zagreb City Center
- Reiseführer Von Split Nach Dubrovnik & Von Dubrovnik Nach Split