Croatia Transfers: Getting from Zadar to Split isn’t any fun by bus, so your best solution is to book your Zadar to Split transfer with us!
Looking to get from Zadar to Split quickly, safely, and in an affordable way? Then look no further than Octopus Transfers. They have a fleet of vehicles waiting to take you from Zadar to Split and are available 24/7. Octopus Transfers Croatia can take you from:
- Zadar to Split
- Zadar to Split Airport
- Zadar to Split Hotels
- Zadar to the Split ferry port
- Zadar Airport to Split Airport
- Novalja to Split
We pride ourselves on our excellent service, which we believe is the best in Croatia. Our Zadar transfer service is safe, reliable, professional, and affordable.
Skip Ahead To My Advice Here!
Zadar To Split Transfers
Split is the busiest airport on the Dalmatian coast. We specialize in providing transfers from Zadar to Split Airport or any other Croatian cities to Split. We can take you from the following:
- Split to Zadar
- Zadar to Split Airport
- Zadar to Dubrovnik
- Zadar to Dubrovnik Airport
- Zadar to Zagreb
- Zadar to Zagreb Airport
- Plus, all of the other airports and cities in Croatia
- Day trips from Zadar, e.g., Bibich Winery
Brands We Use And Trust
Why Choose Octopus For Your Zadar To Split Transfer?
- Getting you to your flight or hotel in Split safely and promptly is their priority.
- Their vehicles are spotlessly clean and modern, some of which have WiFi and will exceed your expectations.
- They are native English speakers, so there will be no communication problems.
- Their drivers are certified, experienced, professional, and have extensive local knowledge.
- Their Zadar to Split prices is very competitive.
- We have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and do our best to deliver quality service.
- Lastly, we are a brand you can trust. You can read more about us, our family, and our #1 Croatia Travel Blog here.
Things To Do In Split
Split is located on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea and has a very long and fascinating history. It’s a city for everyone! Split has a rich culture, beautiful architecture, and no shortage of things to see and do with Greek and Roman influence.
Today, visitors can walk the centuries-old streets and relive history, enjoy the beautiful nature on Split’s doorstep or lap up the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
When in Split, be sure not to miss the following:
- The UNESCO-listed Diocletian Palace
- The Temple of Jupiter
- Taking a stroll down the Split Riva
- Visiting the Mestrovič gallery and seeing some of his outstanding works
- Shopping at the Pazar Market. Here you can pick up a Croatian souvenir
- Exploring the Roman ruins in Solin
- Taking a bus up to visit Klis Fortress, which was a film location for Game of Thrones
- Taking a Game of Thrones tour for fans of the show