Some posts contain compensated links. Please read this disclaimer for more info.
Croatia Transfers: Zadar To Split Transfers 2020
Looking to get from Zadar to Split quickly, safely and in an affordable way? Then look no further than Octopus Transfers. They have a fleet of vehicles waiting to take you from Zadar to Split and are available 24/7. Octopus Transfers Croatia can take you from:
- Zadar to Split
- Zadar to Split Airport
- Zadar to Split Hotels
- Zadar to Split ferry port
- Zadar Airport to Split Airport
- Novalja to Split
We pride ourselves on our excellent service, which we believe is the best in Croatia. Our Zadar transfer service is safe, reliable, professional and affordable.
Zadar To Split Transfers
Split is the busiest airport on the Dalmatian coast. We specialize in providing transfers from Zadar to Split Airport or any of the other Croatian cities to Split. We can take you from:
- Split to Zadar
- Zadar to Split Airport
- Zadar to Dubrovnik
- Zadar to Dubrovnik Airport
- Zadar to Zagreb
- Zadar to Zagreb Airport
- Plus all of the other airports and cities in Croatia
- Day trips from Zadar, eg: Bibich Winery
Why Choose Octopus For Your Zadar To Split Transfer?
- Getting you to your flight or hotel in Split in a safe and promptly is their priority.
- Their vehicles are spotlessly clean, modern, some of which have WiFi, and will exceed your expectations.
- They are native English speakers, so there will be no communication problems.
- Their drivers are certified, very experienced and professional, and have extensive local knowledge.
- Their Zadar to Split prices is very competitive.
- We have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and do our best to deliver a quality service.
- Lastly, we are a brand you can trust. You can read more about us, our family and our #1 Croatia Travel Blog here.
Things To Do In Split
The city of Split is located on the eastern shore of the Adriatic Sea and has a very long and fascinating history. With Greek and Roman influence, Split has a rich culture, beautiful architecture and no shortage of things to see and do. It’s a city for everyone!
Today, visitors can walk the centuries-old streets and relive history, enjoy the beautiful nature on Split’s doorstep or just lap up the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
When in Split be sure not to miss:
- The UNESCO-listed Diocletian’s Palace.
- The Temple of Jupiter.
- Taking a stroll down the Split Riva.
- Visiting the Mestrovič gallery and seeing some of his outstanding works.
- Shopping at the Pazar Market. Here you can pick up a Croatian Souvenir.
- Exploring the Roman ruins in Solin.
- Taking a bus up to visit Klis Fortress, which was a film location for Game of Thrones.
- Taking a Game of Thrones tour, for fans of the show.