Croatia Transfers: 2019 Zadar Airport Transfers
Looking for a Zadar Airport transfer for your holiday in Croatia? You have come to the right place. With so many flights to Zadar these days, we at Chasing the Donkey have taken the next step on our journey in Croatia.
We’ve set up our own vehicle transfer company, Octopus Transfers. Together with our business partner who has 20 years transport experience in Croatia, we have a fleet of vehicles ready to take you anywhere in Croatia from Zadar Airport in a safe, reliable and affordable way.
If you are planning a Croatian vacation and arrive at Zadar airport, we can provide you with the following Zadar Airport transfer and Zadar taxi service:
- Zadar Airport to Zadar center
- Zadar Airport to Zadar region
- Zadar Airport to Zadar ferry port Gazenica
- Zadar shore transfers or Zadar cruise ship transfers
- Zadar Airport to Marina Dalmacija in Sukosan or any other marina
- Zadar tours and excursions to Krka
- Zadar tours and excursions to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Zadar festival transfers
- Zadar Airport to Novalja
- Zadar Airport to Split
- Zadar to Split
We pride ourselves on our exemplary service, which we believe is the best in Croatia.
Day Trips From Zadar
There is so much to explore in Zadar and its surrounding areas. Your biggest problem will be deciding what to do. Additionally, Zadar lies within close proximity to five of Croatia’s national parks and most of the country’s greatest attractions. You can’t base yourself in a better place! Take one of our day trips from Zadar to one of the many sites and see for yourself. Some of these include:
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Krka National Park
- Šibenik and Split
- Paklenica National Park
- Vrana Lake Nature Park
- The Island of Pag
Zadar Airport To Novalja Transfers
Croatia, or more specifically Zrce Beach in Novalja, is a European party hotspot with huge music festivals happening throughout the summer months. We specialize in providing transfers from Zadar Airport to Novalja, Zadar Airport to Tisno, or any of the other Croatian music festival destinations. Zadar to Split is also a very popular route given the rise of the Ultra Music Festival. We can get you to all the festivals in Novalja and Tisno, some of which include:
Why Choose Us For Your Zadar Transfers?
- We will get you to your destination safely, in a timely fashion and for the best price possible.
- Our vehicles are modern, spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
- We are native English speakers, so you won’t have any communication problems and if you have any queries or need assistance, we are happy to help. We can be reached 24/7.
- Our drivers have extensive local knowledge and are certified, very experienced and professional.
- Our Zadar Airport transfer prices are very competitive, and we will beat any matched online quote.
- We have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and are rated No 1 in Zadar.
- Lastly, we are a brand you can trust. You can read more about us, our family and our #1 Croatia Travel Blog here.
Things To Do In Zadar
Zadar is the second largest city in Dalmatia, behind Split, and one of the oldest inhabited cities in Europe. There are so many things to do in Zadar. Situated on the Adriatic coast overlooking the Zadar Archipelago, it has a plethora of historical and cultural sites to visit. Zadar is lively with most of the action centered around its Roman Forum and the St. Donat Church. In recent years, the famous Zadar Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun installations have become increasingly popular among tourists, too.
When in Zadar, be sure not to miss:
- The Roman Forum
- The Sea Organ
- The Greeting to the Sun
- Museum of Illusions
- The Museum of Antique Glass
- The Gold and Silver Museum
- The Zadar Sphinx
- St Anastasia Church
- Visit the historic town of Nin