Some posts contain compensated links. Please read this disclaimer for more info.
Split To Novalja Transfers 2021
Are you looking to get from Split to Novalja, Croatia’s biggest party destination, in a safe, reliable, and affordable way? You have come to the right place. Octopus Transfers is Croatia’s leading private transfer company providing thousands of transfers to Novalja from Split.
Octopus Transfers have a fleet of vehicles to take you from Split or Split Airport to your Novalja Hotel or accommodation. If you plan to attend one of the many Zrce Beach festivals and need a transfer from Split to Novalja, look no further.
Some of the transfers we provide are:
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Novalja and Novalja to Split return journeys
- Split to Novalja Hotel
- Split to Zadar ferry port and Marina Dalmatia
- Split to Zadar Airport
- Split airport transfer
We pride ourselves on our exemplary service, which we believe is the best in Croatia. Our Split Airport Transfer service is safe, reliable, professional, and affordable.
Split To Novalja – 2021 Festival Transfers
Novalja has become a European party hotspot with huge music festivals happening throughout the summer months. We specialize in providing transfers from Split to Novalja, Tisno, or any other Croatian music festival destinations. Split to Zadar is also a very popular route, given many of the festivals are in the Zadar region. Some of these include:
- Hideout Festival
- Spring Break Europe
- Sonus Festival
- Black Sheep Festival
- Fresh Island Festival
Why Choose Us For Your Transfers From Split?
- Getting you to your Novalja hotel in a safe and timely manner is our priority. We will ensure you are not late for the festival.
- Our vehicles are spotlessly clean, modern, some of which have WiFi, and will exceed your expectations.
- We are native English speakers and ready to assist you; we are happy to help. We can be reached 24/7.
- Our drivers are certified, very experienced, and professional, and have extensive local knowledge.
- We have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and are always looking to keep our customers happy.
Things To Do In Novalja & On Pag Island
While the vast majority of visitors to Novalja are there for music festivals such as The Hideout Festival, Spring Break Europe Festival, Sonus Festival, or Black Sheep Festival, there are also numerous other things to do on the island of Pag. Things not to miss include:
- Walk among the ancient Olive trees in Lun.
- A visit to the Gligora cheese factory, where you can taste the award-winning Paški cheese in Kolan.
- Wine Tasting at the Boškinac Hotel and Winery.
- Spend a day lazing about on Simuni Beach away from the Zrce crowds.
- Take a day trip and visit Pag’s surrounding islands.