Some posts contain compensated links. Please read this disclaimer for more info.
Zadar To Novalja Transfers 2022
Are you looking to get from Zadar to Novalja, Croatia’s premier party destination, in a safe, reliable, and affordable way? Look no further than Octopus Transfers.
Octopus Transfers Croatia has a fleet of vehicles waiting to take you from Zadar to Novalja, whether it be a car or minibus for larger groups. If you plan to attend one of the many Zrce Beach festivals and need a transfer from Zadar to Pag, look no further. Some of the transfers we provide are:
- Zadar to Novalja
- Zadar to Pag
- Zadar to Novalja Hotel
- Zadar ferry port and marina Dalmatia to Novalja
- Zadar Airport to Novalja
- Zadar Airport transfers
We pride ourselves on our excellent service, which we believe is the best in Croatia. Our Zadar transfer service is safe, reliable, professional, and affordable.
2022 Zadar To Novalja Festival Transfers
We specialize in providing transfers from Zadar to Pag, Tisno, or any other Croatian music festival destinations. Split to Zadar is also a very popular transfer route, considering the many flights landing in Split each day. Some of the most popular festivals we can get you to include:
- Hideout Festival
- Spring Break Europe
- Sonus Festival
- Black Sheep Festival
- Fresh Island Festival
Why Choose Us For Your Zadar To Pag Transfer In 2022?
- Getting you to your festival in a safe and timely manner is our priority. We will ensure you are not late for the festival.
- Our vehicles are spotlessly clean, modern, some of which have Wi-Fi, and will exceed your expectations.
- We are native English speakers and ready to assist you; we are happy to help. We can be reached 24/7.
- Our drivers are certified, very experienced, and professional, and have extensive local knowledge.
- Our Split to Novalja prices are very competitive.
- We have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and are always looking to keep our customers happy.
Things To Do In Novalja And On Pag Island
While the vast majority of visitors to Novalja are there for the music festivals such as Spring Island festival, Hideout Festival, Sonus Festival, and Spring Break Europe festival, there are also many other things to do on the island of Pag. Things not to miss include:
- Walk among the ancient Olive trees in Lun.
- A visit to the Gligora cheese factory where you can taste the award-winning Paški cheese in Kolan.
- Wine tasting at Boškinac Hotel and winery.
- Spend a day lazing about on Simuni Beach away from the Zrce crowds.
- Take a day trip and visit Pag’s surrounding islands.