Be Prepared With The Turkish Visa Process
There are numerous reasons to travel to Turkey, including stunning scenery, interesting history, sophisticated architecture, lovely people, and some of Europe’s best shopping. Vacationers from around the world visit this destination to enjoy its diverse culture, renowned cuisine, and extensive heritage.
Furthermore, magnificent scenery and mighty mountain ranges add to its allure. Observe how the Byzantine and Ottoman splendors of Istanbul appear on a city break or relax on the beach, delve into the historical record by examining the ruins of Ephesus, or visit Pamuk kale and Cappadocia; Türkiye has it all.
If you plan a trip to Turkey soon, here is everything you need to know about obtaining a visa.
What Is A Turkey Visa
A Turkey Visa permits you to enter the country’s premises, Türkiye, and continue to stay there for a certain period. It means allowing you to play an active role in various activities and, depending upon the nature, even study or work.
Some visas even enable you to apply for permanent Turkish residence and stay in Türkiye for at least one year. All this depends on your reason for entering Turkey. If you plan to move to Türkiye to study, you must apply for the relevant visa and submit appropriate documents, for instance.
Entry Requirements Of The Turkish Visa Application Process
Some procedures must be followed when applying for a visa to enter Türkiye. It would be best if you wrapped up all of them correctly and in the proper sequence. If you make even one error in judgment, your application may be turned down, which may influence your subsequent applications. You must seek guidance whenever you are stuck in the visa application process. Natvisa can greatly help anyone who wishes to apply for a Turkey visa.
Before you begin taking concrete actions, you must first gain knowledge about the Turkey visa application process in your native land. First, ascertain whether you require a visa at all. If so, continue to read for more information.
If so, continue to read for more information.
- Choose the type of Turkish visa you require
- Choose the most suitable time to apply
- Find out where you must send your Turkey visa application
- Gather the necessary documents
- Send in your application
- Allow time for processing
What Documents Are Required For A Türkiye Visa
To qualify for a Turkish visa, you must provide the following papers:
- A Visa Application Form that has been completed and signed
- Two passport-sized photos with white backgrounds. (2.5 x 2.5 in.)
- A passport that has a validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Türkiye. Please consider that the passport must include at least two blank pages for the visa stamp
- Two scanned copies of the passport’s first and last pages
- If you are a permanent employee, the original copy of your employer’s leave letter
- Financial records from the preceding three months, with the bank’s authentic stamp and signature. The remarks must show a balance of at least Rs. 1 lakh. In the particular instance of salaried employees, the salary account must be provided, along with the most recent three months’ salary slips with the organization’s authentic stamp and signature
- Timetable for the tour
- Accommodation booking confirmed
- Return flight ticket purchased and confirmed
How Do I Get A Visa On Arrival
If you are a citizen of one of the countries whose requests for arrival visas are approved by the government of Turkey, you can easily get an on-arrival visa. If you have any queries, a representative from Natvisa will walk you through the process.
Applying At Natvisa
At Natvisa, applying for a Turkish visa is simple and hassle-free. It is convenient for anyone who wishes to apply to speak to a representative to obtain further information before moving forward with the application process. The website is super friendly and can be visited to check out the proceedings of the visa application process for Turkey.
At Natvisa, the team of specialists goes through each application before submitting it, so the chances of the turn down of the application become minimal. In addition, the entire process is confidential, ensuring that the applicant’s information is safe and will not be shared with anyone in any case.
Applying for a Turkish visa is easy now. Many people believe the process to be very technical, which to some extent is true, but with Natvisa, it becomes increasingly simple daily as you are in safe hands.