Some posts contain compensated links. Please read this disclaimer for more info.
Top 10 Thrilling Outdoor Adventure Activities In Croatia
Croatia has it all, from the sun & sea, historical sights, mouth-watering cuisine all the way through to these outdoor adventure activities that will get your heart started!
Check out our adventures below and see what ones you wanna try:
- Sailing Croatia. In my opinion, the very best way to see Croatia is to Sail Croatia. We compiled a guide to sailing Croatia to help you plan that dream vacation.
- Hiking Croatia. Strap on your boots and explore 5 of the best places to hike in Croatia as shared by the kings of outdoor adventure Dalmatia Explorer.
- Whitewater rafting. Whitewater raft the Cetina River, with grade 2-3 rapids, even kids as young as nine can have fun.
- Kayaking. Fellow travel writer Ashley suggests Kayaking in Dubrovnik as a great way to fill one day in Dubrovnik.
- Windsports. Try your hand (and legs) Windsurfing or Kiteboarding in Bol Croatia, on Brač Island.
- Paragliding & horseriding. Tours begin from many places, including Omiš. We wrote about then and 17 other things to do in Omiš here.
- Zip-lining. Thrill-seekers must try Ziplining in Croatia.
- Enjoy the fresh mountain air. We were on the Velebit Mountain and took a photo jeep safari early this year.
- Rock climbing. There is none better than in the Paklenica National Park, but also in many other spots in Croatia.
- Exploring Croatia on two wheels, with such picturesque scenery, it makes sense to try a Cycling Croatia vacation.
Now that you have these ideas for outdoor adventures in Croatia, where would you like to start?Share